The REDARC 40A Charge Equaliser allows 12 volts to be ‘tapped’ from the centre of a series-connected, two battery, 24 volt DC electrical system while still ensuring an equal charge across the two batteries.
This is particularly useful when space or cost prohibits the installation of a separate 12 volt battery.
REDARC have incorporated technology from the award-winning BCDC range into the new style CE40S2. The CE40S2 has a maximum 40A output and offers improved functionality, reduced installation complexity and features input isolation, negating the need for an input relay or isolator.
The REDARC Charge Equaliser has a high peak current capability and fast transient response suited for loads requiring a safe, clean and stable 12 volt supply.
It has the advantage of drawing power from a battery rather than through a current limited device, like a voltage reducer. This allows for a much larger peak current draw.
- Designed to keep your 24 volt batteries equally charged
- Reduce down time and running costs by extending battery life
- Peak load currents are limited only by the battery
- Designed for Australia’s Harsh Conditions
- Based on the award winning BCDC Platform
- High peak current capability
- Fast transient response
- Sealed and suited for commercial applications
Input (Operating) Voltage 20 – 32VDC Output Current Rating (Cont.) 40A Input Fuse Rating 60A Output Fuse Rating 60A Warranty 2 Years Standby Current Draw <100mA Output System Voltage 6 – 16VDC Length (mm) 150 Width (mm) 120 Height (mm) 37 Weight (kg) 0.68 Type Approval E and CE