The LCA1224 low coolant alarm can be used in a 12V or 24V automotive system or remote water pumping system to monitor radiator coolant level. It will provide a visual and audible alarm if the coolant falls below the chosen level.
It will give warning of a sudden loss of coolant (from a burst radiator hose, for example) alerting you to switch off the engine, preventing any damage due to overheating.
The LCA1224 features an Anti-slosh delay, which means that the alarm won’t sound every time you turn a corner. The LCA1224 also features external lamp and buzzer outputs if more powerful or more convenient indication is required.
- Cost effective protection against engine damage caused by coolant loss
- Ensures you’ll know about a fault before extensive damage occurs
- Better than a temperature gauge in the event of sudden coolant loss
- Doesn’t produce electrolysis that causes corrosion
- Lets you know it’s working, every time you start the car
- AC sensing to avoid corrosion
- Suitable for 12 volt and 24 volt systems
- The buzzer operates if the sense wire in the system is broken
- Built-in anti-slosh delay
- Output for external alarm and/or indicator
Warranty 2 Years Standby Current Draw <2mA Input (Operating) Voltage 11 – 32VDC Length (mm) 65 Width (mm) 40 Height (mm) 25 Weight (kg) 0.065