The VRT single-circuit linear voltage reducers provide a 12 volt nominal output from a 24 volt input. VRT reducers are suitable for powering sensitive 12 volt loads, including radios, computers and other communication equipment.
- Stable output suitable for sensitive loads
- High peak current capability
- Fast response to load changes
- A cost effective solution for converting 24 volts to 12 volts
- Won’t interfere with sensitive equipment
Input (Operating) Voltage 20 – 33VDC Output System Voltage 13.8VDC Output Current Rating (Cont.) 30A Input Fuse Rating 30A Warranty 2 Years Length (mm) 450 Width (mm) 135 Height (mm) 75 Weight (kg) 1.8