REDARC voltage sensitive relay modules provide a cost effective control system for 12 volt and 24 volt applications. They are suitable for mobile or stationary installations and feature user customizable voltage level settings.
REDARC voltage sensors are perfect for use as a low voltage disconnect for loads such as car fridges or could also be used as a low voltage alarm trigger or controller.
Voltage sensors can be customized to suit any required application at time of manufacture as they feature a programmable microprocessor which can be set to switch at any required voltage, current, frequency or count.
- Easily-adjustable trigger voltage level setting
- Operates like a standard changeover relay
- Easily customizable to user’s specifications
- Prevents over discharge of your battery
- Prevents surges from damaging sensitive equipment
- Easy to set up and install
- Perfect for low or high voltage cut-off applications
Input (Operating) Voltage 24VDC Warranty 2 Years Sensor Range 18 – 35V Output Current Rating (Cont.) 10A Length (mm) 75 Width (mm) 30 Height (mm) 24 Weight (kg) 0.07